Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Grocery Savings!

So I finally finished going through all my receipts and here are my totals that I spent and should have spent in groceries last year.


Shelf Price $17923.72
Out of Pocket Expense $2308.89
Saved $15614.83 85%

...Should have cost each week $344.68
Actually cost $44.40

Now I do factor in the cost of papers and the cost of my grocery game as well. So if you take off $8 a week on average for papers and the $2.50 a week for the Grocery Game its not looking too bad at all.

I am experimenting with a new site thanks to TLC's Extreme Couponers..

weusecoupons.com

This site is free and I am still getting used to it, a lot of friendly people and advice but I am not ready to give up my lists yet through Grocery Game as it does the work for you. I currently use it for Albertsons, Frys and Safeway but will use WUC for Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart etc.

This year I want to expand my stockpile and save even more money. I am currently working on getting paid to buy diapers from Target and I think I will pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment