Saturday, November 7, 2009

Introduction - Hi!!!

So where to begin; my name is Karen and I have recently got married to James as well as come the end of January a little bundle of joy will be joining our family. Yes its a boy, his name will be Xavier Richard and he is the complete love of my life, after all it must be love to allow someone to kick, punch and jump all over you without getting upset. Also I am not one of the individuals who enjoy pain so being able to take a swift kick to the bladder and still say thank you, gotta be love.

I really want to accomplish a lot of different things with this blog, so I figured I'd let everyone in one the secrets.

  • The real deal with pregnancy, well mine anyway.
  • How we are staying afloat being a single income family
  • Yes being a SAHW/M can drive you stir crazy, but its worth it
  • The fact we have already decided to have at least 4 kids (I want 6-8) and to home school.
A little more about me- I am a tom boy, love to shoot (which I cant do right now for obvious reasons), love Sushi (again out of the question), very crafty...I love to sew, knit, embroider, am learning about scrap-booking as well as I love to read. We also have 5 dogs and a bird, all female so the hubby is really looking forward to a boy, he thinks that one more male will make that much of a difference, little does he know.

I'll tell you more about me as we go through this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment