Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Month Check Up!

So we were supposed to go to the Docs tomorrow but Hubby has an interview (fingers crossed) so we called and they fit us in today.

So his head is now 17inches and the PA had such a hard time getting the measurement as he was way too curious about the tape. 26 inches long and weighed 16lbs 2.5oz. All in all he is doing well.

But I have to be honest I am a little freaked about the visit as she was asking development questions and we were saying yes and then she asked me if he was pulling himself to sitting. He's 3 months old and now I am worried that maybe I am not doing something right and when we told DH's Mom she reminded us that we hold Xavier a lot, I just hate for him to be upset.

Yes he has already worked that one out and does a fake cry, then holds his arms out with ok I fussed look on his face. So here goes tummy time overload. I will help him so next visit I can say yes :)

Other than that we talked about sunscreen being in AZ and have been given the go ahead to use a little as it is better than him burning as well as prescription for a small heat rash so it doesnt get any worse. I think this summer will be just his diaper at home and a t-shirt and maybe shorts outside.

My other realization has been that now I know where guys get that a big goofy grin and incoherent rambling equals a pick up line - when they are babies it works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment