Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yes its gross!

So who would think that this sweet and innocent little thing could do anything gross? Now don't get me wrong I was prepared for the whole little boys tinkle when you try and change their diaper. I was a little too grossed out to write about it when it happened but now Daddy dearest has a taste of it and I couldn't stop laughing I felt maybe its time to share.

So a few weeks ago when the little man had filled his diaper I was in the middle of changing him and there was a lot of poop, I mean a lot. I couldn't imagine a baby being able to produce more at that particular time. Boy was I wrong!

So all the Moms and Dad's know that when you change a diaper you cross the babies ankles and gently lift. I lifted, pulled the diaper away and a huge explosion happened. Not just on the table but projectile. Yep, I was covered in poop, of course Xavier thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen and Daddy came to my rescue with a wet wipe, holding back his giggles as he wiped my face. I am so glad I am not one of those people who stick their tongue out when they do something. So Daddy finished the diaper change and I ran to the shower. I thought I would never live it down!

So fast forward to today and Xavier is watching Las Vegas with his Dad and the conversation goes something like this.

"Are you farting?" (Yes I was in the other room and Daddy was talking to Xavier)
"Ugh Ugh" Said Xavier
"You're doing more than farting, aren't you?"
"Honey, can you bring me a diaper?"
"Honey, can you bring him a shirt?"
"Honey, I need a shirt!"


I come into the room with clothes and diaper and ask what happened, Daddy says you can see what happened. Our little man is sat on Daddy's Stomach still in his onsie, snapped shut and his diaper. Daddy is covered with poop all over his shirt that came up out of the back of Xaviers diaper, through his onsie and decided that grey shirts needed a little mustard yellow to help brighten them up.

So we changed Xavier semi mid air to get rid of the poop that was covering his back and legs. Now he is sitting in his diaper waiting for Daddy to be done in the shower so he can have a bath. I had to let Daddy shower he was covered!

1 comment:

  1. Never has a poop blow out like that, but boy have we been peed on! Ah, little boys :)

    ReplyDelete