Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy Bee!


So enough is enough, personally I think I may have had a bit of the baby blues and now my head is switching on, plus the fine from the HOA for weeds in the front yard because it just stormed and yes they jump up with a teaspoon of rain in AZ I decided to get off my backside and start cleaning and no the MIL volunteering to help clean out the garage so I can put my car back in had nothing to do with it. Hmmm I dont think I believe that so maybe you shouldnt either.

Well it gave me a couple of things, one help with the baby because Grandma loves to cuddle him, 2 got rid of 2 truckloads to Goodwill so I feel very charitable and good natured, lets forget it will help come tax season next year. Talking of taxes we still need to finish ours.

We also put away everything pregnancy as I don't need my maternity clothes anymore as well as all his under 3 month sized clothing, such as big beautiful boy!

We filled both the recycle and the regular trash can and I feel great about it, even to the point the dishes are now caught up to as well as I'm back to my blog.

The baby blues have been tough, I think as the birth was so far away from the plan I felt as if it was my fault and so when ever he has slept TV and the computer have been my friend. Plus with the stress of DH's job its been so easy for me to be lazy and not want to do anything. But now I have lost all 7lbs of baby weight plus an additional 30lbs, the goal is to get down another 20lbs and start doing the things I need to do around the house. I would love it if I could just be a stepford wife, but thats so not practical, the perfect house, fully dressed spotless baby and enough time to have full hair and makeup done. Yeah Right! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment