Thursday, April 1, 2010

How time flys

So it has been a long time since my last post, seriously 4 months and I can remember posting that. Now I must get better at this after all, in a way I am providing a history for the kids (well Xavier at this point).

Over the next couple of days I am going to catch up on everything that happened over the last, ahem, couple of months and that way I have got it all out of my system.

Right now Xavier is sleeping on the couch, I haven't tried him in his crib yet, he said no to his bassinet after 2 sleeps so he has been sleeping with me on the couch. The bed doesnt have enough room for me, dh, ds, and the girls(doggies), we have a king size on layaway its just getting the money to finally get it paid off. Honestly we didn't start out wanting to co-sleep it has ended up that way though. After all I would rather get 3 hours of sleep than 2 so it made it work. The big plus is the night before last he slept all the way through, not last night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment