Friday, October 15, 2010

Fly Lady -Day 1 and Day 2

Well me being a little over eager decided to combine two days into one.

Day 1 - Your very first BabyStep is to go shine your sink. Dont listen to those voices that tell you that it not going to help your messy house. This is exactly where I started and this little habit has changed my life! Take this BabyStep in faith and go do it. Here are the directions for shining your kitchen sink. ~ Taken directly from the Fly Lady website. Well this took me 2 days to get done because with how I am I re caulked the counter around the sink as well. It does feel good though to have a clean sink.

Day 2 - Today I want you get up and get dressed to lace up shoes when you first get up in the morning. This means fix your hair and face too. ~ This one was hard, yet I am actually wearing lace up shoes.

Day 3 was to do the same again, I think these baby steps may help

No comments:

Post a Comment