Thursday, October 14, 2010

Super - Mom



So here is where the craziness begins, after putting forth my application for the messiest house award I started to do one of the things I do the best - beat myself up. No not literally, but thinking things like; well my Mum did it all, plus she worked!

So first as a note to all the Mommas out there, you are Super Moms. We just show it in different ways.

So my house isnt the cleanest, and I may spend a lot of time online, however my son is happy and my Husband is too.

So in order to get things done, I need to take off the cape and decide what I want.

My priorities will always be my son, and I love looking after his newest little friend. It helps her Momma and it helps my son with his social skills. So now that that is established i have decided that I will limit myself to one game on Facebook, keep up with my freebies as it really doesnt take that much time. My Inbox Dollars and Swag Bucks take very little time and make the family money and I just love posting on my blog.

I am also going to try and stick to the FlyLady system, even though I already failed as I changed day one into day one, two, and other things as well. May have caused an overwhelming effect.

I just pray each day for the strength to provide the love, care and nourishment for my family, the dedication to give them strength and the spirit to show my love of Christ, my Heavenly Father. I think that the Duggars said it well on the episode of 19 kids and counting I watched. "First love God, Second love your family" This is a powerful statement as I sincerely believe in;

"I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them. (1 Nephi 3:7). As the Family Proclamation states "Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners."

I know that these statements are true, and that by loving my Heavenly Father, I am loving my family. We truly are SuperMoms as that is what we are pre-destined to become.

You know I didnt expect this to become a testimony but you know what after reading those two pieces my strength is renewed and I am feeling great about myself. SO I am super happy to share it :)

1 comment:

  1. My Mom loved Flylady too. I hadn't heard that name in years. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete